Sunday, September 8, 2013

Daiso Shiny Eyeshadow Stick Review

Hello! Welcome to the first post!

Reviewing today would be 4 products; eyeshadow sticks! 

Eyeshadow sticks are great for first time makeup users, as application is a easier, if you wanna be precise! 

Drug store makeup are always good starters to learning to you the correct makeup, the correct techniques that work out for you the most. What matters the most is what WORKS for you. For me, I do learn from makeup gurus like Michelle Phan (she was the first once who I looked up to! ), but I modify my to my own comfort! 

One of my favourite places to shop fr drug store makeup are watsons, Daiso, and Guardian. They have a wide range of products, from Japanese brands and Korean brands. Diaso is OBVIOUSLY the cheapest, at only 2 dollars! But the typical drugstore brands are like Loreal, maybelline, za, revlon, etc also has their strong points too. 

Ok enough with the talking , let's begin! 
Today I came across this sticks from Daiso!  Usually eyeshadows come as palettes, and you use either a brush or clean fingers to apply, but eyeshadow sticks are different, they are like lipsticks, but for eyes! 
 So here they are! I bought the brown one first, to try out the product, and it was really pigmented, and the colour looked natural on the eyelid! Because I loved it so much, I bought the rest, but except pink. (Not a fan of pink) 

The colours were all shiny, and application was smooth like a crayon. It also has a sharp nip for ease of drawing thin lines ( can also double up at eyeliner ) 
All were shiny colours, but less shiny for the black one. The white one can double up as a hi lighter for the face as well.

As you can see, the shadow can be smudged easily, so easily blendable!

A look I tried using the blue shadow, it's not that creamy, so is still firm somewhat. But it can be used as an eyeliner, but if you have a tendency to rub eyes like me it can disappear pretty fast~ 

Alright! That's about it for now! 

Stay beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment