Thursday, September 12, 2013

Maybelline Rocket Mascara

I'm really not a big fan of mascara's as my lashes are already non existent =.=! (I'm serious!)

I'm wondering if anyone experienced lash growth with the use of mascara? Mum always told me the more you use, it helps to stimulate the lash growth more. ( but of course have to clean them properly!!) 

Today's post is my take on maybelline's rocket volum lash mascara. 
Packaging 


The packaging has a slight difference in the previous ones like the magnum one (below)
The magnum one has a stumpier look while the rocket one is sharper towards the end. 

Product results :
Before:


As you can see, I have very sparse lashes... 

After :
My lashes are really....
After :
But you can see the lashes seem... I think. To be thicker...but of course it isn't as nice as those people who have long luscious lashes. 

Mascara can be hard to clean, but it was easy with a basic cleansing sheet : 
Which is a plus for a mascara, some mascaras can't be removed with just a simple cleansing facial sheet, especially those that are oil free. 

Verdict :
I would say the easy clean off is a plus point, and obvious results, but not something I would use ( unless I am super lazy to use false lashes ) . 

No comments:

Post a Comment